Receptionist/ Admin Assistant
Drytech Inc. is the market leader in the field of moisture management and contamination control solutions. Formed in 1987, Drytech Inc is headquartered in Cookstown, NJ. Drytech develops and manufactures unique products to help the warfighter reach new levels of mission readiness. Drytech’s philosophy is to provide their customers with an on-time, competitive total product solution and develop strategic customer partnerships.
Drytech, Inc. is seeking a receptionist for the company’s front administrative office. The ideal candidate will be a person who performs in a professional, positive and energetic demeanor with a continuous desire to help where needed.
The Receptionist is the official representative of the organization at the front desk and on the telephone. Presenting any visitors, customers and vendor representatives with a warm welcome is key to upholding the family business environment we strive to keep. The receptionist will attend to the main telephone, handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a pleasant manner, and any other related clerical duties as the work load may permit.
- Administrative duties such as answering telephones, picking up and distributing mail, making copies, scanning, filing and typing of correspondence.
- Provide assistance to all office personnel as needed.
- Ordering office supplies, kitchen supplies and other office related materials.
- Cleaning and basic up-keep of work stations and “kitchen”.
- Back-up in assisting in accounting functions including commercial invoicing
- Back-up for program admin personnel and all related and similar systems.
- Assisting and backing up sales administration including completion of customer satisfaction reports.
- Distributing Time Sheets to departmental personnel.
- Coordinating luncheons for guests and customers.
- Planning & Coordinating company parties.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40lbs
- Must possess great communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills and be capable of multi-tasking.
- Accuracy and a keen attention to detail is a must.