Drytech Inc. is the market leader in the field of moisture management and contamination control solutions. Formed in 1987, Drytech Inc is headquartered in Cookstown, NJ. Drytech develops and manufactures unique products to help the warfighter reach new levels of mission readiness. Drytech’s philosophy is to provide their customers with an on-time, competitive total product solution and develop strategic customer partnerships.
Drytech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Inspector for the company’s Quality Control Department. The ideal candidate will be a person who performs in a professional, positive and energetic demeanor with a continuous desire to help where needed.
- Reviews Processes, educates others in procedures
- Tests, Measures incoming, in-process and Final product to ensure adherence to customer and company specifications.
- Creates and Maintains records for Inspection and Calibration
- Track and Calibrate measuring and test equipment
- Interface with vendors and customers as required
- Problem solving and resolution
- Utilize PPE as required
- Sets priorities to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of AS9100 preferred
- 5-7 years Inspection experience
- Assembly shop experience
- Computer literacy
- Skilled in time management, and ability to communicate information
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and diagrams
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Technical Background